2021 Rules for Outdoor Water Use
High View Water District follows Denver Water's summer watering rules in their effort to conserve water. Water connects us all. Denver Water’s summer watering rules ensure we have enough water now and in the future. Water belongs to everyone, and we are all responsible for using it wisely. Summer watering rules are enforced May 1 to Oct. 1.
- Water during cooler times of the day — lawn watering is not allowed between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Water no more than three days per week.
- Do not allow water to pool in gutters, streets and alleys.
- Do not waste water by letting it spray on concrete and asphalt.
- Repair leaking sprinkler systems within 10 days.
- Do not irrigate while it is raining or during high winds.
- Use a hose nozzle with a shut-off valve when washing your car.
*These rules are mandatory. Repeat offenders may be fined.